By: Jeff Westney
April 10, 2019
Share This Post
April Showers Bring More Falls
Avoid slips, trips and falls during wet weather
- Use handrails when walking on stairs.
- Use well-lit pathways or carry a flashlight for use in dark places.
- Wear comfortable, slip-resistant shoes.
- Use a cart and take the elevator when carrying large items.
- Stay focused and alert.
- Put your cell phone away when you’re on the move.
- Wipe your feet on a mat when entering a building during wet weather.
April 18, 2019
April 3, 2019
March 20, 2019